- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) granulated sugar or stevia
- 8 ounces (250 ml) silver tequila of your choice.
- Chilled soda water or sparkling water
- 1 lime, cut into wedge or sliced into thin wheels
Instructions (3 Drinks)
- Break mint leaves into pieces and put a 1/2 cup into a cocktail shaker along with a 1/4 cup of your lime juice, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 4 ounces tequila. Add crushed ice and shake well.
- Strain over ice into high ball glasses and top off with soda water. Garnish with mint leaves and lime slices.
- Empty the shaker and repeat the steps to make the remaining 2 drinks.
- Rinse out the shaker in between drinks.