- 3/4 cup Simple Syrup
- (Make your simple syrup by combining the sugar and water in a small pot, heat and stir until all sugar is melted. Remove from heat, cool. Once at room temp, pour into a mason jar, put a lid on it and store in your fridge until ready to use.)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 cups Sparkling Water
- Lemons and Limes as needed for flavor and garnish.
- Put all ingredients in a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Server over ice
- Stevia works great in this refreshing drink.
- If you prefer less sweet you can make your simple syrup with 1/2 cup of sugar to 1 coup of water.