Now hear me out and don’t run away. I heard about this drink on the latest episode of Windows Weekly and it got me intrigued. Paul Thurrott’s brother shared this idea with Paul. His brother would take a Reese’s peanut butter cup and dip it in Whiskey. I was intrigued and had to find out more. So, I scoured the internet for this week’s tasty recipe. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the Peanut butter Cup Whiskey Martini.
- 4 ounces Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
- 4 ounces chocolate liqueur ( I personally love Godiva)
- 4 ounces crème de cocoa
- ice cubes
- 1 ounce heavy cream (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- Garnish (optional)
- creamy peanut butter
- chopped peanut butter cups
- chocolate syrup
- Place peanut butter on martini glass rims and then dip into some chopped peanut butter cups. Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup into bottom of glass.
- Place ice cubes into cocktail shaker.
- Add whiskey, chocolate liqueur , heavy cream, creme de cocoa and a squirt of chocolate syrup into cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain into two martini glasses.